buddycloud Hackathon: 10-11 November 11am
We’re so, so, so, so, very close to releasing the first version of buddycloud.
Get a sneek peek at this hackathon.
- Saturday 11am: Welcome and intro: What is buddycloud, how it works.
- 12pm - hacking ideas: Get to know everyone’s skills and break into groups to work on different teams
- Lunchtime: Pizza and drinks.
- moar hacking: hackety hack
- Dinner time:moar hacking
- evening: show-n-tell of what you have made
- Sunday: Rinse, repeat
The Hillert & Co office space is at Tengstraße 37 in Munich.
- take the U2 subway line to Hohenzollernplatz
- take the tram line 12 or 27 to Hohenzollernplatz
- take the bus line 53 to Hohenzollernplatz
The station is about a minute from the office space. If you get lost or need directions: call +49 178 545 0880
To get ready, check out the buddycloud wiki
- we track our dev work on Trello
- we try to keep great buddycloud documentation
- you can follow buddycloud on the mailing list and in the buddycloud chat room
- all buddycloud code is open source and hosted GitHub
Additionally we’ll run a Google hangout for the duration of the summit and hackathon for those that want drop in remotely. I’ll post the URL on here when we start.
We’re looking forward to seeing you - let email@example.com know and she will keep a spot for you.